- 100% BAMBOO - naturally ANTIBACTERIAL, HYPOALLERGENIC, ANTIMICROBIAL, AND ODOUR RESISTANT - ideal comfort for those with eczema or sensitive skin. Breathable, absorbent and moisture wicking - Bamboo is porous therefore it regulates body temperature - your body stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Luxurious and silky soft, 100% natural bamboo fabric - wrap yourself in luxury - Certified to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1 - free from harmful chemicals making this Eco friendly - kind to you and the environment
- To define the high Quality of this product our matching Duvet cover (sold separately) is *ZIPPED not button fastened - Cotton equivalent of 1200 thread count - All raw materials are organically grown
- Available in 6 colours and natural undyed, matching towels and robes available too - all sizes available below in "Product Description"
- Double: 275 x 235cm
Our Luxurious silky softness is retained wash after wash without the use of fabric conditioner. There is no need for conditioner (see below 'Bamboo Care') and can be washed at 30c which makes this high quality product very economical and Eco friendly in every way. The bamboo yarn is porous so allowing your body to breathe and regulate during the course of the night and due to its porous nature will wick away moisture. Colours available
- Cool Grey, Duck Egg Blue, Heather, Natural, Taupe, Teal, WhiteSizes available
Flat Sheets Single: 275 x 180cm Double: 275 x 235cm King: 275 x 275cm Super King: 275 x 300cm Emperor: 320 x 290cmFitted Sheets Single: 90 x 195 x 36cm Double: 140 x 195 x 36cm King: 150 x 200 x 36cm Super King: 180 x 200 x 36cm Emperor: 200 x 200 x 36cm Duvet (Zipped closure
) Single: 140 x 200cm Double: 200 x 200cm King: 230 x 220cm Super King: 260 x 220cm Emperor: 235 x 290cm Pillow cases (Oxford Style
) 50 x 75 cm Bamboo careWash on a 30c delicate wash. No need for Fabric conditioner as some can block the pores of the bamboo yarn reducing the bamboo benefits. Naturally dry or tumble dry on low heat setting if required. This is a natural product - can be cool ironed. Even in the washing process, Bamboo is very Eco friendly, saving money on a low temperature wash. Biodegradable - At the end of their useful life, the fibres will naturally decompose when exposed to sunlight. Our Eco bamboo towels can actually be composted and disintegrate completely into the earth.just click the ' Green Bear UK' link by the title to see the rest of the colour matching bed linen and Bamboo towels....
Green Bear Luxurious Super soft Bamboo DOUBLE Bed Linen FLAT SHEET 100% Naturally Hypoallergenic and Antibacterial 1200 thread count Cotton equivalent White B07C321NXX